We have been building our children's and teen collection on Libby! You can easily locate and limit titles to those for children and/or young adults. The library does not determine which titles are considered juvenile or young adult. OverDrive determines the subjects and audience a book falls under.
Finding the Kids & Teens Page on Libby:
From the home page you will need to scroll down until you see the guides. Click on the one that applies to your family!
Try these tips!
- Parents: Use "Preferences" to set Audience to Juvenile and/or Young Adult. This will keep adult books from showing up in searches or on the screen.
- You can search by series, title, or author with the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Don't be afraid to place a hold on a book! Often your hold will jump forward in the line to get our copy of the book.
- Use "Preferences":
- To see books in Spanish
- To avoid seeing books that are checked out by someone else
- To see only audiobooks or only ebooks
- Want a book we don't have? Try another library! Click here to see learn how to see books from other Michigan libraries!
- Want us to purchase a book or audiobook? Email our purchaser at email@example.com to see if we can!