The MDOT Grand Region has been working on the development of a Grand Region Nonmotorized Plan as well as the creation of updated Grand Region Bike Maps. Four (4) outreach meetings have been scheduled throughout the 13-county region for June 2017. The Draft Plan and Draft Grand Region Bike Maps will be posted to the website (http://walkbike.info/grand-region) the week of June 5th and will be available for review and comment until June 30th. The Outreach Meetings will be open house style to:
- learn more about the project
- review the draft document
- provide input related to regional priorities
- review draft Grand Region Bike + Trail Guide Maps
The Outreach Meeting for this area is scheduled for:
- June 12th - at the Herrick District Library, 300 S. River Ave., Holland, MI from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. A brief presentation will be given at 4:00 PM and again at 5:30 PM, after which you will have the opportunity to provide input related to your community’s/agency’s plans, nonmotorized connections, issues, gaps, needs, and priorities.