Where can I sit?

You may eat or consume alcoholic beverages served in designated Social District cups at any City of Zeeland furniture, including: downtown benches, picnic tables, at café tables found within the boundaries of the Social District. Group seating is provided at the Elm Street Park (across from City Hall), in the Main Street bump outs adjacent to the mid-block crosswalk,  the patio behind Drip Coffee, and the on-street Patio in front of Tripelroot (on Main Street).

Businesses that provide their own café seating in front of their business along Main or Elm Street, may permit customers to consume Social District beverages while dining at their tables. (Please ask at individual businesses.)

Show All Answers

1. How does the Social District work?
2. Where can I sit?
3. What types of alcoholic beverages can I purchase to carry around the Social District?
4. Can I walk anywhere with my drink?
5. Can I take my Social District beverage into other businesses?
6. Can I take my Social District beverage into the Splash Pad?
7. When can I use the special occasions areas in the Social District?